Tuesday, October 9, 2012

No Matter How Far (Aug 2012)

No matter how far I come...no matter how better I live...no matter what I do to change life and experiences...altho it all is good and makes me feel happy and alive...when I'm all alone, I know that no one realizes I am truly dying of a br
oken heart. One true love in my entire life, and so much gone thru both before and after a horrific accident, and now we can't be together because it just isn't what is right for those around us...and becuz his brain is locked in limbo and disillusion and confusion. I had to walk away...but part of me is gone...everyone thinks I'm fine....but i'm not at all :-(
...and when you think there just arent any more tears left to cry...oh believe me when I say...the tears just come and come.





 I keep asking myself, how do I mourn this "death" when in reality he is alive. I have so much anger as well. Thing is even tho he is a completely different person, our love didnt change. He is still him, just different, and I could accept that, but I can't bring him back home due to his behaviors. I just keep praying and hoping he gets better, someday, even if it takes years.....

No comments:

Post a Comment