Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Today I'm Grateful for...

Today I'm grateful for: family n friends who love me, understand me, stand by me, don't judge me...for the one's who listen to me cry because I love and miss Danny and didn't want this brain injury/bipolar mess to end the way it has, and don't say things like "I tried to tell you" or "you shoulda known" or "he's rotten" or "you were too good for him"...for those who supported and prayed for
 us thru this long incredible journey. For those who even if they don't or can't understand what's going on listen and at least try to without judgement. I'm grateful for my precious little boy who is now the biggest inspiration of my life, and for my daughter who listens and always says something to show she cares how i'm feeling, and my 21yr old son who even when pushed well beyond frustration and anger stood by me quietly and respected me enough to allow me to feel my way thru the dark, held my hand to help me be strong, and I know understands what I still feel. I am grateful for my pets lol who give me their unconditional love no matter how horrible I feel, look or act.  I'm very grateful for all the new friends I have made along the way as well as  recently....good, normal, talented, intelligent, insightful, dedicated, balanced and healthy people. I'm grateful I finally, after living half my life, was able to experience the wildest, truest, and most genuine love possible, and I'm grateful for all that that love taught and still continues to teach me, about my life and about myself, my worth, my capability to be strong...and I'm grateful for my very life and all the spirits who are opening up the world to guide me....

No comments:

Post a Comment